Saturday, May 12, 2012

Court Day

Reporter: I Am standing Here out side awaiting The Queen Bee and wendy williams to arrive to court, I Wonder how things are going to turn out inside the court room
Another Reporter:Beyonces Here, Beyonce do you have anything to say
Beyonce:*Walks Fast* i have nothing to say get that camera and microphone out of my face
*10 Mins Later*
Reporter:Wendys Here, Wendy do you have any thing to say
Wendy: How you Doi'n *Walks InSide the court room*
Reporter:Jay-z,Solange And Ms.Tina knowles are already in the court room lets see how it goes inside the walls of the court

Balef: All Rise For Judge Mathis
Judge Mathis: Yall May Have A Seat, Now were here today because uh Beyonce you assaulted and attacked Wendy while pregnant correct?!
Beyonce: I Wouldnt Say Attacked But..
Judge:*Cuts off beyonce* YES OR NO MRS.CATER
Beyonce:Yes Your Honer
Judge:Now i have it here also that wendy your suing beyonce for 5 million dollars and im seeing you want her placed in jail for a year correct
Wendy:Yes Your honor
Judge:Okay tell me what happened,Wendy why did beyonce attack you
Wendy: Your honor i dont know,she just came out of the blue..She attacked me because my man was talking to me
Beyonce:*Cuts Wendy Off* BITCH No Your Honor Shes fucking my man,Yes Jay-z He FUCKED HER AND GOT THAT GORILLA PREGNANT
Solange:*Yells* Oh Hell no Jay-z your ass is mine bitch
Judge:WAIT ORDER ORDER WAIT A MINUTE WENDY YOUR FUCKING JAYZ

Wendy: Your Honor No, The Question is Jay-z are you fucking wendy
Jay-z: Your Honor
Judge Mathis: (Cuts jayz off)Naw My Jay You Supposed to be Jigga man and all but No one ever told you it was okay to cheat , Now hold you statement i want wendy to tell me how you and her even met
Wendy:Well your honor,  I Wanted to stat dating so i went to Blackpeoplemeet.com and of course i had photos of me on there
Jay-z:*Yells* No she didnt she had pictures of a fine ass women
Wendy:Lies your honor, they weere photos of me, and someone by the name of "DaddySmooth" sent me a message and we stated flirting talking and all,we went on a couple of dates to so he cant act like he didnt know it was me.
Judge Mathis:Wow, this is some interesting shit, So how far along in the pregnancy are you wendy
Wendy:Im 2 Months your honor, me and jay have been seeing each other for 5
Beyonce:5 Months Oh My
Judge Mathis:(Cuts beyonce off) Hold on beyonce, Okay wendy i heard enough time for beyonce's side
Beyonce: I Attacked her for a damn reason, He was fucking my husband behind my back and for the fact is HE KNEW he was fucking wendy knowing i dont like the bitch, i just dont see why he would do something like that knowing we have a daughter together and he goes behind my back and cheat on me, He must not know who he fucked over
MommaTina:(Yells) Dont worry be, Yall will be filing for Divorce you dont need him let him have that man
Judge Mathis:*Sigh*Beyonce tell me when you attacked her you gave her several scratches now you know, by the looks of these photos you will be charge correct
Beyonce:*Tears Up* Yes your honor i know
WendyWilliams:Bitch next time think twice
Solange:Bitch you better stop acting like that in here because outside your ass in mine* Whispers to wendy*
Wendy:Your Honor Did U HEAR THAT,DID YOU HEAR WHAT SOLANGE SAID
JudgeMathis: No i didnt give me 30 Minutes i will be back to give my ruling, 30 Minute break
(35 Minutes later)
Balef:All Rise
Judge Mathis: I have made my ruling before i say does anyone have anything to say Wendy Or Beyonce?
Beyonce:All i have to say is i will accept what i get, but at the end of the day i did it for a great cause
Wendy:No your honor dont
Judge Mathis:Well Beyonce For all that you have done looking here you are charge with Aggravated assault, You are sentenced to jail for 9 years or you are set to a bail at 900K if you or anyone fail to pay that you will be in jail twice of the 9 years, Also you are to remain in jail for a week, *Clears throat* Wendy williams you are to stay away from beyonce 200 years if you fail to do so you will be placed in jail
Judge Mathis:Beyonce is there anything you want to say before you go
Beyonce: i didnt want my marriage to end but i guess it is now, I Want a DIVORCE
MommaTina:*Cries* My babys getting locked up, dont worry bey i will be down there to come bail you are sweetheart
Jay-z:Walks outside the court room
Judge Mathis :You are all Dismissed
(At Beyonce's House)
Solange:*Holds Blue* *Rocks her* Your mommy will be home soon blue, today was crazy for your mom today, shes been through alot, she loves you so much, your all that she ever needs in life
Blue:*Smiles*
MommaTina: They said i have to wait a week to go bail bey out, i just hope ever thing is fine for her whiles shes in there and nothing bad happens to my baby *Cries*
Solange:It will be okay momma *Rocks Blue* (Hugs Momma Tina)
(Back at wendy williams house)
Jay-z:*Silence*
WendyWilliams:Im so sorry jay, i really didnt want for what happened to really happen but maybe if you controlled bey you would still have her
Jay-z:What ever bitch, you just had to take her to court but you didnt take no one else who assaulted you, I Will never be in a relation ship with you, i will be considered as your baby daddy and that only
WendyWilliams:Well looks like we will be single because your wife is divorcing you so, what are you gonna do
Jay-z:*Sheds A tear* I Dont Know




No comments:

Post a Comment